Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MainMain  

flagging against

Go down 
+4
b0w
Diceman
HEATH-O-RAMA
rk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rk
Admin

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: flagging against   flagging against EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 am

this seems to come up often lately so im gonna spit this out. if u cant play together as a squad its time for u to go. i dont care who u are. also keep one thing in mind, majority rules. if 2 ppl wanna go to priv and 1 doesnt, the 1 either goes to priv or specs up. if u dont want to play with squaddies, i dont give a shit about ur reasoning, u dont belong here. thats the point of squads. thers only 2 exceptions: pub day and pickup in which we dont have a squad cap. end. i dont want hear any more complaints about this.
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 am

what about baseduel, the plows are always in their own little cliques
Back to top Go down
rk
Admin

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 pm

bd doesnt matter, were a flagging squad. but its basically the same...play with squad or do u find the idea so revolting?
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 pm

are u talking to me?

because i said flagging against shmagging against in that potential pilot thread?

well if so, then u got me wrong

coz i just meant in that scenario it didnt bother me. i am 110% nazi anal about flagging with squad.

it's fun and builds morale, chemistry and the bonds paramount to success.
Back to top Go down
Diceman
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 am

RK IS A FAG 1 says (3:51 PM):
majority shouldnt rule, if you've been playing a game for 3 hours and 2 people show up and go to another freq
RK IS A FAG 2 says (3:52 PM):
yeah thats what I thought when I read it
why bail on a freq when there for 2 hours. then two come in and refreq and invite newbies
RK IS A FAG 2 says (3:53 PM):
so basically took yourself out of the mix to win. I dont like that rule
RK IS A FAG 1 says (3:53 PM):
post that shit
RK IS A FAG 2 says (3:54 PM):
then the worst part is that there is gonna be freqs where not everyone is invited, because there newbies, or recruits. then we will have to switch freqs
because they go make there own
RK IS A FAG 1 says (3:55 PM):
ya sort that out, make him ammend the rule
RK IS A FAG 2 says (3:55 PM):
im just gonna copy msn window and post, will be hella confuzing maybe. but w/e

I am too lazy to sum up and post what was said on msn. So the best way is to just post the MSN convo imo. And "RK is a fag 1" is too lazy to actually make an account to know whats going on. But he asked if Rk made a topic about flagging against in the last few days. And RK did. SO I copied it to send to him..and he had his thoughts along with mine..but like I said I am lazy to translate that shit, and hes lazy to make an account. so here it is.
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 am

wtf add me on msn

downthumb@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
rk
Admin

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm

if hes too lazy to make an account and discuss this with rest of the squad he doesnt deserve an answer. but sine im a nice guy: if u dont like majority rule, tough shit. why should 5 ppl wait for spot on a freq which isnt opening because of u? squad(playing with squad) is more important than winning points. if u cant understand that or dont care about it maybe u dont belong in a squad?
and no heath that wasnt adressed at u, this goes for everyone
Back to top Go down
b0w
Knight

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:53 pm

rk gief me ur msnz
Back to top Go down
Diceman
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 am

Of course I understand. I am not talking about one being on a freq, I just saying if there is like 3 to 4 on a freq, and been playing there for lets say 3 hours. I personally like the rule because I could care less about staying on one freq. I rather go play with majority. I was just saying on msn to see if I can entice the guy to start a debate with me or even better...A fist fight!! But it didn't happen. SO i brought it here to forums hoping to entice you to a fist fight RK. BRING IT ON SUCKAA!
Back to top Go down
mice.
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

rk wrote:
squad(playing with squad) is more important than winning points.
zzz it wasn't me either lol.
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:10 pm

well tell ths

coz i had this problem with him the other day

me, hot shot j and bong fu

all couldnt get on his freq

so we made a little priv to have a fun small man attack

and ths wouldnt come... despite our freq doing really well

then he proceeded to speak shit to me about "whinge whinge ur a dumb ass heath"

when i was tryn say majority rules, play with squad man

serious issues about this in squad

no1 likes each other ... or at least it feels that way... a lot of them think they are above the other players

It's really sad and discouraging to see.

-and who are the two ppl speaking above on msn?

kick both.
Back to top Go down
rk
Admin

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm

POW POW RICEMANM ILL MAKE A FUCKNG COOKIE OUT OF U
heath: butt hurt much? ill spank ths for hurting ur feelings.
ppl talking on msn are diceman and scot, id feel bad about kicking a 6vp bwahaha

but seriously i dont feel like nobody likes each other...ur taking this a bit too far heath.
Back to top Go down
AlaN....
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:02 pm

gay rule,
gtfo.
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/42/4271.html

new avatar and banner symbol for ths

k im ova it

but wtf

it's a good rule if u want royal to improve as a team and win matches alan
Back to top Go down
Diceman
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:17 am

rofl 6 vp? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. a cookie rk? thats all you need! your HUGE to begin with, that cookie could push your cholesterol over the top and kill you right on the spot.
lol heath, its time to take it down a notch. Why kick me when I am agreeing with you? doesn't make much sense to me

edit: i just realized what you ment by 6vp..ROFL, gonna kill self now, last time i played with Lee was like 3 years ago and he yelled at me constantly saying he will get me banned because I double squaded on him on two different occasions. but 6VP.
I retire
Back to top Go down
tHs
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 pm

rofl jesus heath how many times do i hafta tell you
why the fuck would i switch freq when i had last flags and we had 30 ffs
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:38 am

rofl calm down jesus ROFLFLFLFLLF

nd like i actually meant kick any of u roflflflflf

I love you
Back to top Go down
Clownie
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 pm

ths show that busta how we cracking the jews
Back to top Go down
HEATH-O-RAMA
Lord

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

clownie

newb

I AM LORD

SHUTUP YOUR FACE
Back to top Go down
Clownie
Peasant

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:17 am

please post an essay how u owned in 2001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flagging against Empty
PostSubject: Re: flagging against   flagging against Empty

Back to top Go down

flagging against
Page 1 of 1