Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MainMain  

Application For Ritzand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frodo Frog
Peasant

Application For Ritzand Empty
PostSubject: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 am

Aliases - Weebo,RITZAND

Age - 18

Past Squads = Indians,Silence,ying jai,explose/explosive,everforce,detect,symbolic,wanted,

Started Playing - in 2003 off and on more so in 2006-2007

Positions - Fronting = was taught by quiz from tp Comment - im a great fronter i have on and off days i still need some work.

NME Anchor - Great nme anchor aswell

Rusher/Swings - Fav part of the game good defender and if i am playing with people that are better then me it makes me better because of my La ability and stuff.

Reason for wanting to join Royal is because its a very skilled squad and has great leadership. i know if i am a part of royal i can learn more and get better everysingle day im a really active player and love to practice. Ritzand
Back to top Go down
rk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm

where does it say "enlist here" ?
Back to top Go down
Frodo Frog
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:37 am

in the site in general or my post?

i cant remeber who exactly it was that helped me yesterday they told me to post here so i did..
Back to top Go down
mattyoung
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 pm

just move it for him
Back to top Go down
rk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:49 pm

not recruiting
Back to top Go down
mattyoung
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:35 pm

rk wrote:
not recruiting

denied gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For Ritzand   Application For Ritzand Empty

Back to top Go down

Application For Ritzand
Page 1 of 1